II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-7 establishing a procedure for the adoption of a Resolution requiring the display of license plates on vehicles within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Contract C169-2004 with SBC for T-1 Phone Circuit between the Courthouse and the Motor Vehicle Annex located at White Lakes Mall.
3. Consider request to abolish Education Program Support Specialist position and create a Health Data and Education Coordinator position.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-105 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider acceptance of a Permanent Public Right-of-Way Easement for the SW 77th Street over Six Mile Creek bridge project and authorization to pay property owner the agreed settlement amount.
3. Consider request for Highway Safety Project Request for Reimbursement for the special traffic enforcement mobilization #3 overtime.
4. Consider Contract C207-2004 for 2004 license renewal for SPSS, the program used for statistical analysis and market modeling.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence form Tecumseh Township Clerk regarding her resignation as of July 1, 2004 and consider recommendation of person to finish out her term.
B. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill two Patient Services Specialist positions.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill an Office Assistant 1 position in the Medical Records Division.
C. EXTENSION COUNCIL – Laurie Chandler
1. Consider 2005 budget for the Shawnee County Extension Council
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to negotiate food service contract with Aramark.
E. PURCHASING - Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of one HP 1055 CM printer for the County Clerk.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS