II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Health Agency.
2. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permit for Garry Critchlow, Paul Meek, and Shawn Lucas.
3. Consider Change Order No. 1 (final) for the NW 35th Street over Halfday Creek bridge project.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. KANSAS EXPOCEDNTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider capital expenditure requests for emergency repair of 3 air handling units; purchase of Sico handicap ramps for Sico staging; purchase of 18 Motorola MTS 200 portable two-way radios; purchase of retrofit kits for Chicago faucets in Landon Arena and Exhibition Hall; and purchase of a new tractor.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-7 establishing a procedure for the adoption of a Resolution requiring the display of license plates on vehicles within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-8 requiring the display of license plates on vehicles within the boundaries of the Montara Subdivisions—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider Contract C206-2004, second amendment to the lease with NNN White Lakes, LLC for lease of the Treasurer’s annex.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider retaining one AmeriCorps member for an additional year and hiring an additional part-time AmeriCorps member.
E. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider request to solicit bids for copying of County case files.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS