II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting Agenda of June 23 and minutes of the May meeting.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding permit renewal for Rolling Meadows Landfill.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the overtime report for IT and Emergency Communications.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C823—JP Morgan Chase Bank as Trustee vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas.
5. Consider request to purchase 500 new 96-gallon residential totes.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the SCHA FQHC’s June 22 Meeting Agenda and minutes of the May meeting.
7. Consider Resolution No. 2004-103 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Ensley.
8. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of March 8, 11, 15, 22, and 25, 2004 and April 8, 2004.
9. Consider request to solicit proposals for the planning, design and construction services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 74 pump station upgrade or replacement.
10. Consider Contract C200-2004, amendment No. 1 to Contract C267-2003 for engineering services for the Hickory Ridge Subdivision No. 9 Street Benefit District project providing for the design of the 35th street improvements.
11. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial surety in the form of an Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit submitted for Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 88, Lateral District No. 1 in Busby Subdivision.
12. Consider Contract C201-2004 for engineering services for Sewer District No. 88, Lateral District No. 1.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing for the attachment of lands to Rural Water District No. 1 in Jackson County and consider Order of Attachment.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bids for surplus and authorize solicitation of bids for additional surplus.
2. Consider Contracts C202-2004 through C204-2004 for printing services.
C. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider request to waive the formal bidding procedures for a new herbicide product for the control of Sericea Lespedeza and select a vendor.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to abolish the Education Program Support Specialist position and create a Health Data and Education Coordinator position
2. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant LPN-Quality Assurance position in the Medical Records Department.
3. Consider request to renew the Medical Reserve Corps grant application for 2004-2005.
4. Consider Contract C205-2004, renewal of the KDHE Local Environmental Protection Plan Grant.
E. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-104 authorizing the placement and maintenance of “No Parking” signs at various locations around the beach area of Lake Sherwood for the purpose of the annual Fourth of July activities—Commissioner Ensley.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for golf course maintenance equipment.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS