II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Contract C169-2004 with SBC for a T-1 circuit, point-to-point between the Courthouse and the Motor Vehicle Annex.
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-98 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks and 2004-99 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-100 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended May 28, 2004.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C795—Federal National Association vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas et al. and Case No. 04C800—Dwayne Thomas, Jr. vs. Board of County Commissioners for Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
5. Consider Contract C196-2004, addendum to Contract C148-2004 for subsurface investigation in the construction of the Alexander Place Subdivision.
6. Consider acceptance of permanent public right-of-way easements for the SW 77th Street over Six Mile Creek bridge project and authorization to pay property owners the agreed settlement amount.
7. Consider Contract C197-2004 for lease of a Ricoh copier for the Election Office.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Public Hearing on assessments for cost of improvements for sanitary sewer improvements for Sewer District No. 8 and consider Resolution No. 2004-101 authorizing assessments of costs for same—Commissioner Ensley.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C198-2004 for the operation of the Sunflower States Games Rowing and Sailing Championships.
2. Consider Change Order No. 002 for the Lake Shawnee Swim Beach Bathhouse project.
D. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C199-2004 for system upgrade for the first in a multi-step process to implement wireless enhanced 911.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant RN position in the Communicable Disease/SDT program.
F. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Sewer District No. 74 pump station upgrade.
1. Consider Resolution 2004-102, resolution of Intent for prospective industrial expansion.
2. Consider canceling the August 2 Commission Meeting.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS