II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Continue Public Hearing regarding street assessments within Misty Harbor Subdivision and consider Resolution No. 2004-94 authorizing the street assessments—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Update regarding Hickory Ridge Estates No. 9 – NW Bent Tree Lane Access to NW 35th Street.
1. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Mark Engholm, Shawn A. Lucas, and Stephen D. Hale.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-97 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended April 30, 2004.
4. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of February 9 and 26, 2004 and March 4 and 29, 2004.
5. Reflect that Commissioner Miller signed a Proclamation of a Local Disaster Emergency for Shawnee County, Kansas on June 12, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 89 within River Hill Residential Subdivision and consider setting the hearing date of July 8, 2004.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Kelly Irwin for the loss of a diamond engagement ring while incarcerated at the Shawnee County Adult Detention Facility.
2. Consider Contract C189-2004, settlement agreement in Robinson v. Gillespie, et al., Case No. 02-4136-SAC, In The United States District Court for the District Of Kansas.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to acquire cable television access in three locations.
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider Contract C190-2004, addendum to C94-2004 with Maximus for work to file and seek reimbursement funds from the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program for the housing of any undocumented aliens held for four consecutive days.
E. COMMUNTIY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider Contract C191-2004 through C194-2004, amendment to the Contracts between Shawnee County and the 2nd District Counties of Jackson, Jefferson, Pottawatomie and Wabaunsee, deleting any reference to services being provided to juveniles.
2. Consider request to reappoint Brenda Mills, CEO of Family Service and Guidance Center to the Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board for a term ending June 30, 2007.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C195-2004 for the purchase of a fireworks display as part of the “Spirit of Kansas” festival.
G. PURCHASING - Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for roll out containers for the Refuse Department.
H. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider funding recommendation for the Motorola 800 MHz radio system upgrade.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS