II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Certificate of Substantial Completion on the 2002 Bond Improvement Project.
2. Consider Contract C185-2004 for professional design services for major pavement maintenance on E. 6th Street.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the rate for legal notices submitted by The Topeka Capital Journal.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Medevac Midamerica, Inc. Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2003.
5. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of October 2, 2003.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2004-88 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
7. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Indian Valley Subdivision No. 2 Street Benefit District project.
8. Acknowledge receipt of certified copy of the Election Office 2005 budget.
9. Acknowledge receipt of Notice of Hearing on proposed new administrative regulations from the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Petition for attachment of Lands to Rural Water District No. 1, Jackson County and set hearing date.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Charter Resolution No. CH-2004-1 exempting the Board of County Commissioners of the County of Shawnee, Kansas from the provisions of K.S.A. 12-741 et seq.—Commissioner Miller.
C. PLANNING DEPARTMENT – Barry Beagle
1. Consider final plat of Weller Subdivision.
2. Consider final plat of Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 8.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill the position of Zoning Administrator.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider project budget for the removal and replacement of failed concrete pavement on E. 6th Street.
2. Update regarding site distance problem on NW 35th Street
E. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider request to solicit bids for postage, envelopes and pre-sort mailings of tax statements for 2004.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to contract with Century United Company for a copier machine.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS