II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended May 28, 2004.
2. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Shawnee County Fair Board Treasurer’s Bond.
3. Consider Contract C180-2004 for maintenance of orbit software for the Courts.
4. Acknowledge receipt of emergency purchase form for repair of broken sewer line.
5. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Deer Run Subdivision Street Benefit District project and Contract C181-2004 for same.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04-C-7309—Flying Cross Check, LLC vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas.
7. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications statistics for the month of May 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution 2004-87 for a cereal malt beverage license for SDK, Inc. located at 4206 N. Topeka Blvd.- Commissioner Ensley.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to advertise and fill two positions.
2. Consider request to waive the purchasing procedure and purchase 25 L-2000 Motorola radios for the GPS system installation.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C182-2004 renewing the Home Health Nursing Services with Diane Bottorff.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill a home health aide position with the adult field services division.
D. EXPOCENTRE - H.R. Cook
1. Consider request to solicit bids for a tractor to be used at the livestock facilities.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS - Bill Singer
1. Consider Contracts C183-2004 and C184-2004 for uninterrupted power source battery replacement.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS