II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of furniture for Public Works.
2. Consider appointment of Alice Weingartner to the Ambulance Advisory Board, replacing Penny Selbee.
1. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permit for Rodney Humbert
2. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04-C656 Community Bank of Pettis County vs. Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
3. Consider Contract C179-2004 for annual maintenance on the viewer, processor and camera in the Register of Deeds Office.
4. Reflect that Commissioner Ensley signed a letter requesting disparate allocation certification from the Kansas Attorney General’s Office under the Local Law Enforcement Bock Grant program.
5. Consider Resolution 2004-84 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks and Resolution 2004-85 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check---Commissioner Ensley.
6. Consider Change Order #2 for the SE 77th St. over Lynn Creek project.
7. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and authorization to pay the property owner the agreed settlement amount for the NW 62nd Street over Messhoss Creek project.
8. Consider request for an additional $140.00 for the 2004 Kansas Attorney Registrations for four attorneys in the Counselor’s Office.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT- Jon Forrestt
1. Consider expenditure from the special building fund to construct a security containment cage in the Sheriff’s CSIU Property Room.
C. PURCHASING-Charlene Mischke
1. Consider rejecting all bids for the purchase of one large format scanner for Information Technology and approval to re-solicit bids.
2. Consider awarding bid for the printing of 50,000 Regional All Hazards Guides for the Health Agency.
3. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of ghost software for Information Technology.
4. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of Shawnee County surplus.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution 2004-86 adopting the countywide retailers’ sales tax question to be placed on the August 3, 2004 Primary Election ballot.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to collaborate with KDHE on reapplying for the DHHS Steps to a Healthier US grant.
2. Consider recommendation of the FQHC Board to allow the Health Agency to pursue a Shawnee County Dental Program.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS