II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Contract C163-2004 with Computer Associates International for annual maintenance of the EDT Multi -Platform for the Courts.
2. Consider renewal of membership in the American Probation and Parole Association for the Courts.
3. Acknowledge receipt of minutes of the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board meeting on April 28, 2004 and notice of cancellation of the May 19, 2004 meeting.
4. Reflect that Commissioner Ensley signed a letter of support for Safe Streets, Community Builders, Central Congregational Church Computer Center and the Topeka Center for Peace and Justice Victim-Offender Mediation Project in seeking the Compassion Capital Fund targeted Capacity Building Program Grant.
5. Reflect that Commissioner Ensley signed a letter of support for the United Way of Greater Topeka’s application for funding under the Compassion Capital Fund Demonstration Program.
6. Consider Resolution 2004-81 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and re-issue checks- Commissioner Ensley.
7. Consider additional cost of $44.97 for the annual subscription to Search and Seizure Bulletin for the Sheriff’s Office.
8. Acknowledge receipt and consider acceptance of the 2003 Fire District, Township and Cemetery annual reports.
9. Consider Contract C164-2004 for the annual maintenance on two Lanier transcription machines in the County Clerk’s office.
10. Acknowledge receipt of summons in Case No. 04C656- Community Bank of Pettis County v. The Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
11. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Travis Carlile, Scott Price and Lawrence E. Smith.
12. Acknowledge receipt of the Ambulance Advisory Board meeting Agenda of May 26, 2004 and minutes of the March meeting.
13. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 3-C-1802—Ironhorse Auto, Inc. vs. the Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
14. Consider Resolution No. 2004-82 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE- Sheriff Barta
1. Consider Contract C165-2004 with the Sherwood Improvement District to provide additional law enforcement services by the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Reserve Division.
C. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding the bid for the purchase of medical supplies for the Health Agency.
2. Consider awarding the bid for security guard service.
D. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C166-2004 for home health occupational therapy services.
2. Consider request to open, advertise and fill an LPN position in Primary Care.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant Maintenance I position.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider revision to the adopted Capital Improvement Plan for bridges 2006.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C167-2004 for construction of splash area, desanding station, and slide installation at the Lake Shawnee Swim Beach.
G. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C168-2004 for installation of disk drives on the AS-400 located at the LEC.
2. Consider Contract C169-2004 with SBC for a T-1 circuit, point-to-point between the Courthouse and the Motor Vehicle Annex located at the White Lakes Mall.
H. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C170-2004 with the Kansas Dept. of Revenue allowing electronic access to state driver’s license records.
1. Consider appointment of Alice Weingartner to the Ambulance Advisory Board replacing Penny Selbee.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS