1. Present plaque to Richard Howerton upon his retirement from the Shawnee County Refuse Department.
2. Recognition of the 2004 Severe Weather Safety Poster Contest winners.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider abolishing an OAII position and creating a new administrative assistant position-- Health Agency.
2. Consider request to reconsider the reclassification of Account Clerk III position in the Treasurer’s Office for the Motor Vehicle Division.
1. Acknowledge receipt of report on the 4th Tire Amnesty Event on April 24, 2004.
2. Consider Contract C159-2004 for underwater inspection of Willard Bridge and Tri-County Bridge over the Kansas River.
3. Consider Contract C160-2004 with API International for annual maintenance of equipment for the Courts
4. Consider Contract C161-2004 with Sound Recording, Inc. for maintenance of Lanier machines for the Courts.
5. Consider Contract C162-2004 for online real estate data search service.
6. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Tri-County Drainage District No. 1 Treasurer’s Bond.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Public Hearing (TEFRA) regarding single family home ownership bond programs of the County and Sedgwick County and consider Resolution No. 2004-79 authorizing the continuation of a single family mortgage loan program of Sedgwick County, Kansas and Shawnee County, Kansas—Commissioner Ensley.
C. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel to attend a Conference in Boston.
2. Consider request to obtain ten cellular phones through the County’s pooled-minute cellular phone contract.
3. Consider request to outsource the 2005 hotel/motel capitalization rate study to David Craig and Associates.
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one vacant custodian position.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to solicit Requests for Proposals for a new MIS system for the care services provided at the Health Agency through the Federally Qualified Health Center – Primary Care, Family Planning, Maternal and Infant and STD Programs.
2. Consider request to solicit Requests for Proposals for an MIS System for the billing and reporting of the Adult Field Services Division of the Shawnee County Health Agency.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Specialist position.
4. Consider request to advertise and fill an Office Assistant II position.
F. PLANNING DEPARTMENT – Barry Beagle
1. Consider request for technology funds for County Zoning Maps and County Case files.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-80 allowing the placement of necessary traffic signs and barricades for the Spirit of Kansas fireworks celebration on July 4, 2004—Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider request by the Auburn Lions Club for funding for the Auburn Fair.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS