II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider abolishing an OAII position and creating a new administrative assistant position-- Health Agency.
1. Acknowledge receipt summons in Case No. 04-4034JAR, Kansans for the Separation of School and State v. The County of Shawnee et al.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications statistics for the month of April 2004.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended April 30, 2004.
4. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of November 13 and 17, 2003.
5. Acknowledge receipt of facility inspection form from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment for the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility.
6. Consider awarding bid for the rehabilitation of the S. Topeka Blvd. Bridge over the Wakarusa River and Contract C155-2004 for same.
7. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the SE 29th Street Bridge over Stinson Creek project.
8. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the SW 61st Street Bridge over Tributary to N.B. of Wakarusa River.
9. Consider awarding bid for the construction of Sewer District No. 4 Lateral No. 5 Phase II and the Cherry Creek North Street Benefit District Phase II projects and Contract C156-2004 for same.
10. Consider the 3rd Quarter Financial and Program progress reports for intervention/graduated sanctions and seventeen prevention programs.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. RECYCLING- Kim Nettleton
1. Consider Contract C157-2004 with Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages for advertising.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider bids for tracts of County-owned property and authorization for the County Clerk to issue Clerk’s Deeds.
2. Consider Resolution 2004-78 approving operation of an existing alcoholic retail establishment in Topeka Township- Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider request to file claim/lawsuit against State of Kansas for Inmate Housing Costs.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to waive the purchasing procedure for the purchase of rock.
E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C158-2004 with IBM for multi-services maintenance.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider membership in the American Association of Grant Professionals for the grants and projects Officer.
1. Consider request to hire an adult intensive supervision probation officer as an intermittent employee.
H. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to solicit bids for office supplies.
I. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to waive the formal bid procedures for additional electrical work at the Lake Shawnee Swim Beach.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS