II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request for enrollment in the Medicare electronic claims processing for the Adult Field Services Division of the Health Agency.
2. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the SE 77th Street over Lynn Creek bridge project for rock excavation not anticipated.
3. Consider signing Local Government Endorsement Form for the Helping Hands Humane Society’s application for a CSP Tax Credit Grant
4. Consider Contracts C153-2004 and C154-2004 for online real estate data search service.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 88, Lateral District No. 1 within Busby Subdivision and set hearing date of May 17, 2004.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider offer from Topeka Habitat for Humanity to purchase County-owned property on Locust Street, Lot 60, Mulvane and Chase Second Addition.
C. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request for capital expenditures for the emergency replacement of Centre Café air conditioning compressor.
D. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider application for the 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant.
E. REFUSE DEPT. – Steve Bolton
1. Consider approval of increase in price of 96-gallon refuse containers or request to solicit bids.
F. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider recommendation of the Land Records Committee to acquire services of Hitachi Software Global Technology.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS