II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of Overtime Report for the IT and Emergency Communications Departments.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C506—Joan E. Hahn vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Independent Auditors Report for the United Methodist Homes, Inc.
4. Consider release of surety posted for the Misty Harbor Estates Subdivision Street Benefit District project.
5. Consider Contract C148-2004 for engineering services for the design and inspection of the Alexander Place Subdivision Street Benefit District project.
6. Consider awarding bid for the NW 35th Street Bridge over Halfday Creek bridge rehabilitation project and Contract C149-2004 for same.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the April 27 SCHA FQHC Board Agenda and minutes of the March meeting.
8. Acknowledge receipt of the April 28 Expocentre Board Agenda and minutes of the March meeting and minutes of the special meeting of April 22, 2004.
9. Consider final plats for Indian Woods Subdivision No. 2 and Linwood Subdivision No. 4.
10. Consider Contracts C150-2004 through C152-2004 for annual maintenance on inkjet plotters located in the Mapping Division, Election Office and Public Works Department.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider Byrne grant application for the Prairie Advocacy Center.
C. COURT SERVICES – Cathy Leonhart
1. Consider two applications for Byrne grants.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider reclassification of computer Programmers to Computer Programmer/Analysts.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for ghost cloning software.
3. Consider recommendations from the Land Records Committee for the purchase of items from the Register of Deeds Excess Technology Funds.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to grant an easement to the Kansas Gas Service Company for the extension of a gas main to serve the Public Works traffic division building.
F. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one Account Clerk II position.
2. Consider request to create a new staff position of Psychologist for work in the DOC’s mental health unit.
3. Consider request to increase the range of the Social Work Team Leader classification.
G. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for fencing for Parks and Recreation.
H. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider revisions to Title IIIB and Title IIID grant applications.
1. Discuss Help America Vote Act.
2. Consider canceling May 6 Commission Meeting due to the Kansas County Commissioners Association Annual Meeting in Salina.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS