II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C545, Garry E. Williams vs. Board of County Commissioners et al.
2. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Scott J. Halverson and Kaleb Mize.
3. Consider acceptance of a permanent right-of-way easement and a temporary construction easement and authorization to pay the property owner the agreed settlement amount for the NW 62nd Street over Messhoss Creek project.
4. Consider request to provide a copy of the Shawnee County logo to Kansas Emergency Management to be placed on a brochure.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to amend the 2003 COPS in Schools Grant to include an additional school resource officer for Shawnee Heights, USD 450.
2. Consider expenditure from the Risk Management Reserve Fund to pay for damage repair to a vehicle.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Specialist position.
D. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT- Jon Forrestt
1. Consider selection of an architect for Expocentre improvements, preliminary design, as recommended by the selection committee.
2. Consider Contract C140-2004 with Samco for annual maintenance of the air conditioner at the north annex.
3. Consider Contract C141-2004 with Young’s, Inc. for annual maintenance of the air conditioner at the Emergency Communications Center.
4. Consider Change Order #4 for the 2002 Bond Improvement Project.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS CENTER – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to post two vacancies and promote two CSI’s to CSII.
F. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant Office Assistant II position in Public Works Administration.
2. Consider request to authorize the County Counselor’s Office to sell the property at 3902 SW Lincolnshire Road.
G. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C142-2004, amendment to the Department of Corrections Addendum to the Teamsters Master Contract for years 2004 through 2006 concerning shift selection policy.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS