II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request to advertise and fill vacant Safety Coordinator position—Human Resources.
1. Consider Contract C117-2004 for annual maintenance of three typewriters.
2. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of December 29, 2003, January 15, 22, 26 and 29, 2004 and February 2, 5 and 12, 2004.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-68 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check-Commissioner Ensley.
4. Consider Contract C118-2004 for online real estate data search service.
5. Consider Contracts C119-2004 through C123-2004 for part time investigators for the Coroner’s Office.
6. Consider Contract C125-2004 for software maintenance for the CarteGraph software.
7. Consider Contract C126-2004 for the United States Postal Service Zip Code Computer Tapes annual subscription and licensing agreement.
8. Consider Contract C127-2004 for annual maintenance of software.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING DEPT. – Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-69 for a conditional use permit for a horse riding/training facility on property at 4730 SE Shawnee Heights Road—Commissioner Ensley.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Eugene Rice, Jr. for the loss of a cell phone and charger at the Jail.
2. Consider claim of Sherrei Boyke for the loss of prescription sunglasses at the Jail.
D. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel for the Lead Case Manager of the Childhood Lead Poisoning Program.
E. REGISTER OF DEEDS – Marilyn Nichols
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2004-6 creating a Land Records Committee for the purpose of hearing and reviewing requests for expenditures from the Land or Property Records Fund—Commissioner Ensley.
F. EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT- Bill Singer
1. Consider request to purchase items selected by the Office of Domestic Preparedness Grant Committee from the year 2003 OPD Grant.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to fill two vacant positions within the Parks Division of the Parks and Recreation Department.
2. Consider request to apply for a NFL Youth Football grant through the National Recreation and Park Association.
H. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT- Jon Forrestt
1. Consider Contract C128-2004 for design of the Jail and Maner Conference Center re-roof projects.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS