II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-5 regulating the solid waste management system within Shawnee County—Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-65 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Change Order No. 1 to Contract C439-2003 for the SE 101st Street Bridge over Berrys Creek project.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended February 27, 2004.
4. Consider Contract C109-2004 for annual maintenance of typewriters.
5. Consider Contract C110-2004 for annual maintenance for the Fujitsu Scanner.
6. Consider Contracts C111-2004 and C112-2004 for annual maintenance of the colortrax/bar coding system for 2003 and 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-66 authorizing the issuance and use of a Shawnee County credit card for official purposes by a Parks and Recreation Department employee—Commissioner Ensley.
B. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to outsource printing of personal property value notices.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-67, second amendment to the State Revolving Fund Loan Agreement for the Shawnee County Sewer District No. 33 Pump Station Force Main project—Commissioner Ensley.
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one Office Assistant I position.
E. HEALTH AGENCY - Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C113-2004 for cost report for the year 2002.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS