II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the overtime report for Information Technology and Emergency Communications.
2. Consider Contract C98-2004 for maintenance of JURY + software for the Courts.
3. Consider Contract C99-2004 for maintenance of typewriters for the Courts.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-62 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Shawnee County’s Workers Compensation Self-Insurance Permit #994.
6. Consider Contract C100-2004 for engineering services for the Deer Run Subdivision Phase II Street Benefit District project.
7. Consider Contract C101-2004 for engineering services for the Sewer District No. 33 Lateral District No. 7 project in Shiloh Ridge Estates.
8. Consider Contract C102-2004 for engineering services for the Shiloh Ridge Estates Street Benefit District project.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Hearing for consolidation of Rural Water Districts No.6 and No. 7 into Consolidated Rural Water District No. 3 and consider Order of Attachment.
B. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to solicit bids for after hour’s security at the Courthouse.
C. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-63 providing for the collection of maintenance costs from certain inmates—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Contract C103-2004 for the inspection and testing of the fire alarm and smoke detection systems for the Adult and Juvenile Detention Centers.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider request to conduct a sealed bids sale of property.
E. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for uniform rental for various departments and Contract C104-2004 for same.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C105-2004 with SBC for T-1 lines for the Election Office.
2. Consider Contract C106-2004 with SBC to convert the current phone system from basic trunks to Smart Trunks; Contract C107-2004 with IPR providing technical support necessary for the modifications to the Definity switch which supports the Smart Trunks; and consider request to waive the purchasing rules and regulations to purchase three additional cards.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C108-2004 with The Aquatic Group, Inc. setting the scope and terms of the replacement of the water circulation system at the Lake Shawnee Swim Beach.
2. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Lake Shawnee Swim Beach Bathhouse Project for additional excavation and concrete.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS