II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request to advertise and fill County Safety Coordinator position.
1. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of August 28, 2003 and April 10, 2003.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-60 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-61 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Consider approval of KDOT Forms 1303 and 1303A, right-of-way clearance and utility arrangements necessary for the NW Hoch Road Bridge over Walnut Creek project.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING DEPARTMENT – Barry Beagle
1. Consider acceptance of public dedications for the final plat of Rockfire at the Lake Subdivision located at SE 45th Street and SE Croco Road.
C. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request for capital expenditures for the purchase of industrial casters for chair and table carts, the purchase of three icemakers, the purchase of assorted livestock panels and the purchase and installation of new panel fold wall between Landon Arena and Exhibition Hall.
D. HEALTH AGENCY –Anne Freeze
1. Consider approval of the Medicare Provider Enrollment Application required for the Home health Agency to provide medical services to Medicare beneficiaries.
2. Consider Contract C97-2004 for physical therapy and speech therapy services for Adult Field Services Home Health clients.
E. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider approval of the FY 2005 Comprehensive Plan for Adult Services.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase and installation of new vinyl coated chain link perimeter fencing for the Shawnee North Community Parks Soccer Game Fields.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS