1. Present Proclamation declaring the months of April and May as the Great American Cleanup Months in Shawnee County
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution HR-2004-4 approving subdivision regulations for the County- Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Quail Run Street Benefit District project and Contract C87-2004 for same.
2. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-52 through 2004-59, authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks-Commissioner Ensley.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Shawnee County Ambulance Advisory Board agenda for March 24, 2004 and minutes of the January 28,2004 meeting.
4. Acknowledge receipt of an emergency purchase form from Public Works to purchase street signs necessary for the posting of the Willard Bridge during the ice storm of January 29, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider request for excess technology funds to purchase certain equipment.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C88-2004 for engineering services for the Lake Shawnee Trails.
2. Consider request to waive the formal bid process to purchase a used Highlander Sport Infielder for the recreation department.
1. Consider a letter of support for a grant to assist in the acquisition of a trammel screen for the City of Topeka Forestry Disposal Site.
2. Consider request for the trial advocacy class at Washburn to use the Shawnee County Courthouse courtrooms on April 26th and 27th and May 23rd, 2004.
3. Work session with Public Works concerning culverts.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS