1. Present plaque to Captain Gaylon Thompson on his retirement from the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office.
1. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Scott R. Scurlock, for two vehicles, Brad Mize, Lawrence Cobler, and James Kilmartin.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-48 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider executing the Annual Operation and Maintenance Assurance Statement with the Kansas Dept. of Wildlife and Parks on Parks and Recreation projects.
4. Reflect that Chairman Ensley signed a letter of support for the Federal Victims of Crime Act grant application submitted by the Topeka Center for Peace and Justice.
5. Consider Contract C79-2004 for online real estate data search service.
6. Consider request to order 500 new 96 gallon residential totes.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to participate in BETA testing of a software product.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to solicit bids for road materials for 2004.
2. Consider adoption of the Shawnee County Capital Improvement Plan for Roads, 2009.
3. Consider submitting “Request for Construction Project” to KDOT for the SW Wanamaker, SW 41st Street to SW 53rd Street project.
D. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C80-2004 for construction and testing services to be performed at the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for gold course maintenance equipment.
E. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider request to advertise and fill the position of Safety Coordinator.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to hire a skilled intermittent employee to work as a Courier.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for medical supplies.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS