1. Presentation of ORCD money by the Third Judicial District.
1. Consider signing KDOT forms for the right-of-way clearance and utility arrangements for the NW 62nd Street project, NW Docking Road to NW Hoch Road.
2. Consider Contracts C72-2004 and C73-2004 for engineering services for the Cherry Creek North Street Benefit District Phase II and Shawnee County Sewer District No. 4 Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 5 Phase II projects.
3. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of January 30, June 9 and July 14, 2003.
4. Consider Contract C74-2004 for service of Lanier machine.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Office of Domestic Preparedness Grant report.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2004-46 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
7. Consider Contracts C75-2004 and C76-2004 for the use of the Kansas Expocentre Agricultural Hall and the Silver Lake Community Center as polling places for the 2004 Primary and General elections.
8. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended January 30, 2003.
9. Consider application for self-insurance for workers compensation.
10. Consider Contract C77-2004 for annual maintenance of the time stamp machine.
11. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for payroll periods 1 – 5 for the Health Agency.
12. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Mr. Erik Dinkel, Managing Partner of Aquarian Center Subdivision agreeing to comply with conditions set forth in a memorandum from Thomas Flanagan, PE, dated February 27, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of petition for consolidation of Rural Water District No. 6 and Rural Water District No. 7 into Consolidated Rural Water District No. 3. and set hearing date of April 1, 2004.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Hold Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2004-47 authorizing the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 79, Lateral District No. 4 and sewer improvements therein and the enlargement of Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment District—Commissioner Ensley.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Richard Eckert
1. Consider claim of American Family Insurance Group for paint damage to insured vehicle.
D. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to negotiate with R.M. Hansen Design Company for roof design for the Jail and Maner Conference Center reroof projects.
2. Consider Change Order #1 for the Landon Arena Chiller Replacement Project.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Title IIIB and IIID grant applications for personal care and clinics for the Shawnee County Health Agency.
2. Consider State Fiscal Year 2005 grant applications with KDHE.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to solicit bids for uniform service for Public Works, Parks and Recreation, Refuse, Recycling, Noxious Weeds, Health Agency Maintenance and Courthouse maintenance.
2. Consider awarding bid for chemicals for the Noxious Weeds Department with the exception of non-ionic surfactant.
3. Consider awarding bid for truck chassis for Public Works.
4. Consider awarding bid for tractor mowers for Public Works.
5. Consider awarding bid for sirens for Emergency Management.
6. Consider awarding bid for office construction for the Planning Department offices and Contract C78-2004 for same.
G. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel for training in Troy, Michigan.
1. Consider appointment to the Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging Board of Directors.
2. Consider appointments to the Shawnee County Advocacy Council on Aging.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS