1. Present Proclamation declaring the month of March as March for Meals Month.
1. Consider Resolution 2004-43 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check- Commissioner Ensley.
2. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting Minutes of November 20, 2003.
3. Acknowledge receipt of permit renewal notice from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment for the period of July 1, 2003 through June 30, 2004 for Rolling Meadows.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended February 27, 2004.
5. Consider Contract C66-2004 for maintenance to a timestamp.
6. Consider acceptance of easements necessary for the Prairie Hills Subdivision sanitary sewer and consider authorization of payment of compensation to the involved parties.
7. Consider Resolution 2004-44 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks- Commissioner Ensley.
8. Consider Change Order No.1 for the SE 89th Street Bridge over Tributary to the Wakarusa River (W).
9. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the SE 89th Street Bridge over Tributary to the Wakarusa River (E).
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Contract C67-2004 with Kansas University Data and Access and Support Center to create the new public access program utilizing their Internet map service.
B. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE- H.R. Cook
1. Consider capital expenditure requests for replacement of electrical cable to pre-existing RV hookups, replacement of a failed gas valve on the main Cleaver-Brooks boiler and installation of additional RV hookups.
C. SHERIFF’S OFFICE- Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to pay for damage to a Sheriff’s vehicle from the risk management reserve fund.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution 2004-45 designating the Shawnee County Planning Commission as the Shawnee County Board of Zoning Appeals- Commissioner Ensley.
E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider request to initiate the process to fill the Applications System Technician position.
F. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS- Bill Singer
1. Consider request for out-of –state travel for an employee to attend the Motorola Trunked Users Group Executive meeting.
G. EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT- Gary Middleton
1. Consider 2004 Cooperative Agreement Program Submission for participation in the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s State and Local assistance program.
H. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Discussion of the current construction schedule for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
2. Consider request to waive the formal bid procedures for the purchase of replacement boat docks at Lake Shawnee.
3. Consider Contract C68-2004, with Heartland Works to provide a volunteer for the Shawnee North Community Center during the summer of 2004.
4. Consider Contract C69-2004 with the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks to be eligible for grant funding and to receive fish for stocking of Lake Shawnee.
5. Consider Contract C70-2004 with ASA Marketing Group for the design and graphic layout of three activity brochures.
I. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to open, advertise and fill the Primary Care Registered Nurse Team Leader position.
2. Consider Contract C71-2004, renewal of a physician contract to provide medical and healthcare services at the primary care clinic.
3. Consider request to purchase up to 7,000 doses of flu vaccine from Aventis.
J. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to rent an asphalt paver and recycler for a period not to exceed two months.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill 15 intermittent positions.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS