1. Consider Contact C63-2004 for annual maintenance of microfilm cameras.
2. Consider Contract C64-2004 for annual maintenance of one microfilm reader and one microfilm reader printer.
3. Consider Contract C65-2004, addendum to Contract C82-201 with Thomas A Valentine, PA regarding confidentiality relating to patient information.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for February 2004.
5. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for Emergency Communications and IT.
6. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of March 10, 2003; September 4, 11, 15, and 22, 2003; October 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, 2003; November 3, 10, 2003; and December 1, 2003.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial commitments submitted for Cherry Creek North Subdivision Street Benefit District and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 4, Lateral District No. 5.
B. REGISTER OF DEEDS – Marilyn Nichols
1. Consider transfer of technology funds to the County’s general fund in an amount of $350,000.00.
C. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-41 authorizing Shawnee County, Kansas to issue health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 2004 (Midland Hospice Care Inc.)-Commissioner Ensley.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS