1. Consider acceptance of easements necessary for the construction of the Prairie Hill Subdivision sanitary sewer improvements and authorize payment to property owners.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the MTAA’s 2002 Annual Report.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the February 24 SCHA FQHC Board Meeting agenda and minutes of the January meeting.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the February 25 Kansas Expocentre Board Meeting agenda and minutes of the January meeting.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended December 31, 2003.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 7 Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2004-37 creating the district—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Lauren’s Bay Subdivision Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2004-38 creating the district—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 79, Lateral District No. 4 in Lauren’s Bay Subdivision and consider setting the hearing date of March 11, 2004.
B. COURT SERVICES – Cathy Leonhart
1. Consider application for a Bureau of Justice Assistance grant.
C. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to hire two temporary employees to assist with additional workload during the informal hearing process.
D. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider Contract C59-2004 with the Information Network of Kansas to provide electronic commerce transactions through KSWebtags application.
E. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for scissor lift
F. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Richard Eckert
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-39 authorizing the County Counselor to initiate a judicial foreclosure and sale of all real estate tax liens—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-40 establishing a $45.00 jail book in fee—Commissioner Ensley.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contracts C60-2004 and C61-2004 with Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A. for design engineering services for the addition of a central air conditioning system in the Shawnee County North Community Building for both Phases I and II.
H. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider reclassifications of two Office Assistant I’s to Office Assistant II’s.
1. Consider appointments or reappointments to the Community Corrections Advisory Board.
2. Discuss Aquarian Center Subdivision rezoning Case No. Z02/23.
J. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to reclassify the Administration Supervisor position to an Administration Team Leader position.
2. Consider request to reclassify the Office Assistant II position to an Office Assistant III position.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill an LPN position at the Maternal and Infant Clinic.
4. Consider request to advertise and fill an RN position at the Maternal and Infant Clinic.
5. Consider renewal application for the Community Health Center 330 project grant.
6. Consider Contract C62-2004 with the National Health Services Corps (NHSC) for recruitment and retention assistance for a full time dentist for the Health Agency.
7. Update regarding the Medical Reserve Corps.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS