1. Consider claim of Les LaFave for damage to trailer.
2. Consider request from the City of Topeka for annexation of noncontiguous property known as Legacy Woods Subdivision.
1. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 4-4009-SAC—Bobby R. Burney vs. Ted Ensley, Marice Kane, Victor Miller, County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-31 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks.
3. Consider Contracts C54-2004, C55-2004 and C56-2004 for online real estate data search service.
4. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding permit renewal for McPherson Landfill, Inc.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control permit for Shawnee Heights Junior and Senior High schools wastewater treatment plant.
6. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding price changes.
7. Consider Resolution No. 2004-32 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
8. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Courthouse Maintenance Department.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-33 approving operation of an existing alcoholic liquor retail establishment in Soldier Township.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider equipment purchases from the capital equipment fund.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to waive the formal selection process for professional services for two projects at Lake Shawnee Swim Beach.
2. Consider request to and advertise and fill two vacant positions in the Parks Division.
3. Consider request to negotiate a contract with ASA Marketing Group, Inc. for the design and graphic layout of seasonal activity brochures.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-34 setting fees for parklands, facilities and activities.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2004-35 setting the rules and regulations for the use, protection and preservation of county owned parkland and facilities.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Representative position.
1. Consider canceling March 1, 2004 Commission Meeting.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS