1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-28 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks.
2. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Leland Weston, Christopher Dibbern, Shaeow Satter, and Calvin Henderson.
3. Consider Contract C51-2004 with Kaw Valley Electric Co. relative to the performance of certain work by Kaw Valley on Shawnee County right-of-way in conjunction with the NW 62nd Street project.
4. Consider Highway Safety Project Reimbursement Request for overtime during the Saturation Patrol on January 30, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of SBC for damage to a telephone cable.
C. PURCHASING Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for calcium chloride.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C52-2004 with SBC for T-1 voice and data circuits to the Election Office.
2. Consider request to waive formal bidding process and purchase network infrastructure hardware.
3. Consider Contract C53-2004 for the provision for the call holding and background music at the Courthouse.
E. TREASURER Larry Wilson
1. Consider request to solicit bids on the replacement of the Canon microfilm system.
F. PUBLIC WORKS Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-29 changing the street name of SW 18th Ct. to SW 19th Ln. in Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for a portable fence to be used for fast pitch softball tournaments and special events.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
10:00 a.m. Review bids received for the purchase of the Countys Series 2004-1 Temporary Notes and consider Resolution No. 2004-30 awarding bid and authorizing issuance.