1. Consider Contract C34-2004 for annual maintenance of the large format copier in the County Surveyor’s Office—Public Works.
2. Consider acceptance of two easements necessary for the construction and maintenance of the Deer Run Subdivision streets.
3. Consider Contract C35-2004 for online real estate data search service for Hartman Appraisals/Charles Hartman.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-25 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
5. Consider Contract C36-2004, amendment number seven to the Sherwood Regional engineering services contract covering services to process the conditional use permit required for the construction of the Lincolnshire Pump Station.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-26 authorizing destruction of certain records.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-27 expressing intent regarding the issuance of Midland Hospice Care, Inc. refunding bonds.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-1 authorizing certain improvements for parks and recreation facilities in Shawnee County and the financing therefore (Lake Shawnee Boat Docks).
3. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-2 authorizing certain improvements for parks and recreation facilities in Shawnee County and the financing therefore (Lake Shawnee Swimming Beach Dike Repair).
4. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. 2004-3 amending Home Rule Resolution No. 2002-6 which authorized certain improvements for parks and recreation facilities in Shawnee County and the financing therefore (Lake Shawnee Bath House cost increase).
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to solicit bids for four tandem axle dump trucks and two tractors and mowers.
D. ELECTIONS – Elizabeth Ensley
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the delivery of election ballot boxes and voting booths for the August 3rd, November 2nd and April 5th elections.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for the printing of ballots for the August 3 primary election and November 2 general election.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C37-2004 for maintenance of hardware for the Emergency Communications Center MAARS/ComCentrex telephone equipment.
2. Consider Contract C38-2004 for labor services of the MAARS/Plant telephone equipment.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to negotiate a contract with Electronic Contracting Company for a sound system for the Shawnee North Aquatic Center.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for equipment for Parks maintenance.
G. PLANNING DEPT. – Barry Beagle
1. Consider request for membership to the Kansas Association of Planning and Zoning Officials.
H. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider request to approve Contracts C39-2004 through C50-2004 for noxious weed control for City Parks, Townships, Drainage Districts and the State Lake and consider the annual Noxious Weed Eradication Progress Report.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
10:30 a.m. – WORK SESSION WITH POTTAWATOMIE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS REGARDING HIGHWAY 24.