1. Consider Contract C31-2004 with Sprint United Telephone of Kansas relative to the performance of certain work by Sprint on Shawnee County right-of-way in conjunction with the NW 62nd Street project.
2. Consider Contract C32-2004 with Sprint United Telephone of Kansas relative to the performance of certain work by Sprint on Shawnee County right-of-way in conjunction with the NW Hoch Road Bridge over Walnut Creek project.
3. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C175—Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Inc. aka Norwest Mortgage, Inc. vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
4. Consider emergency vehicle permits for Lloyd E. Warren, Sr., Brett Hoss, and Kenya Patzer.
5. Consider Contract C33-2004 with Dr. Oluremi Aliyu for professional medical and health care services.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended January 30, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for rainbow trout for the years 2004, 2005, and 2006.
C. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to activate the Consultant Selection Committee for project design for reroofing the Maner Conference Centre and the Shawnee County Jail.
1. Consider request from the City of Topeka for annexation of noncontiguous property known as Legacy Woods Subdivision.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS