1. Consider claim of Les LaFave for damage to trailer.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the JJA FY 2004 2nd Quarter Report for Intervention/Graduated Sanctions and Prevention—Community Corrections.
2. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-22 and 2004-23 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications statistics for January 2004.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the 2003 fixed assets for County departments and forward to Audit Finance for audit purposes.
5. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for Information Technology and Emergency Communications.
6. Consider acceptance of sanitary sewer easement necessary for the construction and maintenance of Sewer District No. 88 in Busby Subdivision.
7. Consider Contract C28-2004 for design, surveying and staking for the construction of the Quail Run Subdivision street benefit district project.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Jon Small
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-24 authorizing the preparation of a preliminary official statement and the sale of temporary notes, Series 2004-1 for sewers, streets, and Parks and Recreation projects—Commissioner Ensley.
C. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to purchase computer hardware and software from the State of Kansas control as part of the technology refreshment plan.
D. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider request to reclassify two vacant positions.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C29-2004 for the water treatment chemicals used for the steam boiler system and hot water closed system.
F. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C30-2004 with the Kansas Army National Guard for use of the Public Works Department’s material storage area at 61st and Burlingame for wheeled vehicle training.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS