1. Present Proclamation designating February as Project Topeka Month.
1. Consider Contract C27-2004 for maintenance of eCAS (Call Accounting System) software.
2. Consider signing confirmation letter regarding the 2003 financial audit.
3. Consider letter to Southwestern Bell Telephone certifying that Shawnee County has reviewed the Cox Communications 911 Exhibit and has no objections to the 911 service plan.
4. Acknowledge receipt of public notice from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company Wastewater Treatment Facility.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-21 approving the operation of alcoholic liquor retail establishments in the original package in Tecumseh Township—Commissioner Ensley.
B. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider requests for capital expenditures for purchase of three commercial reach in refrigerators; installation of expansion valve in ice rink chillers; purchase three commercial three burner coffee makers; and purchase of four residential refrigerators and one residential stove for Agricultural Hall community kitchen and Heritage Hall.
C. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider request to solicit bids for noxious weed control chemicals.
2. Consider request to fill the vacant Field Supervisor position.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS