1. Consider acceptance of public improvement easements necessary for the Prairie Hill Subdivision sanitary sewer improvements and authorize payment to property owners.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the 2003 Recycling Department Annual Report.
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial commitment submitted for Quail Run Subdivision Street Benefit District.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the FQHC Board’s January meeting agenda and minutes of the December meeting.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Expocentre Board’s January meeting agenda and minutes of the December meeting.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2004-20 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Ensley.
7. Consider payment of additional $25.00 for membership to the Kansas Association of District Court Clerks and Administrators.
8. Consider request to hold a session of the Young Citizens Academy at the Courthouse on March 27, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
9. Consider Contract C26-2004 with Kaw Valley Office Products for office supplies.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of Alliant Foodservice tax exemption for 2004.
B. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider acceptance of public dedications for the River Hill Residential Subdivision.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Les LaFave for damage to trailer.
D. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider reclassification of Finance Specialist to Support Services Manager.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to solicit bids for two outdoor warning sirens.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS