1. Discuss Tallgrass Prairie Holdings, L.L.C. request for property tax abatement from the City.
1. Consider Contract C20-2004 for engineering services for the replacement of the SE Berryton Rd. Bridge over Berrys Creek.
2. Consider Contract C21-2004 for engineering services for the replacement of the NW 46th Street Bridge over Little Soldier Creek.
3. Consider Contract C22-2004 for engineering services for the replacement of the NW 46th Street Bridge over Messhoss Creek.
4. Consider Contract C23-2004 for engineering services for the replacement of the NW Huxman Rd. Bridge over Silver Lake Drainage Ditch.
5. Consider Contract C24-2004 for engineering services for the replacement of the SW 77th Street Bridge over a Tributary to Six Mile Creek.
6. Consider acceptance of easements necessary for the Prairie Hill Subdivision sanitary sewer improvements and authorize payment to property owners.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the Shawnee County Ambulance Advisory Board meeting agenda for January 28, 2004 and minutes of the November 19, 2003 meeting.
8. Consider Federal Annual Certification Report for 2003 to document the activity in the federal forfeiture account for the Sheriff’s Office.
9. Consider additional $50.00 charge for the membership to the Mid-States Organized Crime Information Center for the Sheriff’s Office.
10. Consider Contract C25-2004 for maintenance agreements for fax machines- Courts.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING- Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-19 designating certain structures at Lake Shawnee as historic resources-Commissioner Ensley.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to waive the formal selection process for engineers and architects to provide professional services for Phase 1 of the Lake Shawnee Trail.
D. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to solicit bids for a mobil platform lift for use at the North Annex.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for the Planning office space renovation.
3. Consider Change Order #3 for the 2002 bond improvement project for the Health Agency, Expocentre and Domer Arena.
E. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider FY05 JJA Care Program Block Grant Funding application.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C26-2004 for the maintenance of the KIPHS system through 2004.
2. Consider request to submit a letter of intent to apply for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention public health specialist.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS