1. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C63—Wachovia Bank f/d/b/a First Union Home Equity Corporation vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended November 26, 2003.
3. Consider Highway Safety Project request for reimbursement for sobriety checkpoint/saturation patrol for overtime on December 20, 2003.
4. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and temporary construction easement for the NW Hoch Road over Walnut Creek bridge project and authorization to pay property owner the agreed settlement amount.
5. Reflect that the Chairman signed a grant application for Emergency Management.
6. Consider Contract C13-2004 for engineering services for the replacement of the NW 62nd Street bridge over Messhoss Creek.
7. Consider additional cost of $25.00 for membership to the Kansas Turfgrass Foundation for the Golf Course Superintendent.
8. Consider Contract C14-2004 for engineering services for the deck patching and concrete overlay of the S. Topeka Blvd. bridge over the Wakarusa River.
9. Consider Contract C15-2004 for engineering services for deck patching and concrete overlay of the NW 35th Street bridge over Halfday Creek.
10. Consider awarding bid for construction of the SE Berryton Road bridge over Lynn Creek to second lowest bidder, execute KDOT Form No. 1309 and authority to pay the Shawnee County local match.
11. Consider awarding bid for the bridge replacement project on SW 61st Street over North Branch of Wakarusa River and Contract C16-2004 for same.
12. Consider acceptance of public improvement easements necessary for the Prairie Hill Subdivision Sanitary sewer improvements and authorize payment to property owners.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of Goodyear tax exemption for 2004.
4. Consider renewal of the Goodyear Addition 1 tax exemption for 2004.
5. Consider renewal of Mainline Printing, Inc., tax exemption for 2004.
B. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider request to advertise and fill vacant Programmer position.
2. Consider recommendation to transfer the GIS Division and associate funding and responsibilities to the County Clerk.
3. Consider request to modify office space at the North Annex for Information Technology.
4. Consider Contracts C17-2004, C18-2004 and C19-2004 for maintenance to IBM equipment.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to proceed with the project of constructing a shop building for Division #2.
D. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to solicit bids to overhaul the 400-ton centrifugal chiller that services the Courthouse.
E. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to transfer FY 04 KDOC budget funds.
F. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill the public health nurse position for the Maternal Child Health Program.
1. Discuss Tallgrass Prairie Holdings, L.L.C. request for property tax abatement from the City.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS