1. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and temporary construction easement for the NW Hoch Road over Walnut Creek Bridge and authorize payment to property owner.
2. Consider request to order 500 new 96-gallon residential totes—Refuse Dept.
3. Consider Quarterly Progress Report for the KDOT Sobriety Checkpoint/Saturation Patrol Grant covering October through December 2003.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of HME, Inc. tax exemption for year 2004.
4. Consider renewal of HME, Inc. expansion #1 tax exemption for year 2004.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2004-17 for a cereal malt beverage license for Apex, Inc. located at 4206 N. Topeka Blvd.
B. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request to solicit proposals from electrical contractors for the addition of recreational vehicle electric hookups in Parking Lot H on the grounds of the Kansas Expocentre.
C. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to submit a grant application to the National Institute of Justice for a technology grant to upgrade the security system at the Courthouse and the County’s side of the Law Enforcement Center.
D. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to submit a grant application to JJA for additional JAIBG Funds for Florence Crittenton, a sub-grantee of the JAIBG grant.
E. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to award the stock supply contract to Kaw Valley Office Products.
2. Consider awarding bid to highest bidders for surplus.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit letters of interest for professional services for the design and graphic layout of the three 2004 activity brochures.
G. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C12-2004 increasing the SFY 2004 Aid to Local IAP #34 award by $1,366.00
2. Consider out-of-state travel for the Director of the Health Agency to attend a conference in Washington, D.C.
H. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-18 initiating judicial tax foreclosure proceedings against several tracts of land.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS