II. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to purchase 25 additional AVL units.
2. Consider Contract C8-2004 for five additional licenses of the CarteGraph software package.
3. Consider request to proceed with eminent domain of property at 4333 NW 43rd Street for the Prairie Hill Sewer District #83 project.
4. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Parks and Recreational Ball Diamond Sanitary Sewer improvements and Contract C9-2004 for same.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to purchase an additional cell phone and pager for on-call personnel at the Maternal and Child Clinic.
2. Consider request for a COLA increase for two physicians.
3. Consider request to hire a full time physician for the FQHC and Public Health Services.
4. Consider Contract C10-2004 with the KDHE Kansas Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program for reimbursement for Elevated Blood Lead Investigations.
D. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-12 establishing pay ranges for intermittent employees in Shawnee County—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill positions of Planner and Administrative Assistant for the Planning Department.
E. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one vacant Cook position.
2. Consider Contract C11-2004, amendment to the health services agreement with Prison Health Services, Inc.
F. ELECTIONS – Libby Ensley
1. Consider out of state travel for the Election Commissioner to attend conference.
G. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider offer to purchase County-owned property and authorize the County Clerk to execute the appropriate documents.
1. Consider awarding bid for the NW Hoch Road Bridge over Big Soldier Creek project and authorize local match share.
2. Consider awarding bid for the SE Berryton Road Bridge over Lynn Creek project and authorize local match share.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the overtime report for the Recycling Department.
4. Consider acceptance of easements for the Prairie Hill Subdivision Sanitary Sewer project and authorize payment to property owners.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2004-13 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Miller.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the Emergency Communications Statistics for December 2003.
7. Reflect reappointment of Mary M. Thomas to the District Judicial Nominating Commission as the 2nd County Commission District appointment.
8. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of August 18, 21, and 25, 2003 and June 20, 2002.
9. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended December 31, 2003.
1. Elect Chairman of the Shawnee County Commission.
2. Elect Vice-Chairman of the Shawnee County Commission.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-14 setting the days and hours the Courthouse will be open, setting dates and times of the Commission Meetings, and setting agenda procedures- Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-15 designating the official County newspaper- Commissioner Miller.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2004-16 setting the 2004 salaries for Elected Officials, Department Heads and unclassified- Commissioner Miller.
6. Consider appointments of Commissioners to the Expocentre Board and the Shawnee County Health Agency FQHC Board.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS