III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing for the attachment of adjoining lands to Consolidated Rural Water District No. 2 and consider Order of Attachment.
4. Public Hearing regarding the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 4, Lateral District No. 5, Phase II in Cherry Creek North Subdivision and consider Resolution No. 2003-210 creating the district—Commissioner Miller.
5. Public Hearing regarding the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 33, Lateral District No. 7 in Shiloh Ridge Estates and consider Resolution No. 2003-211 creating the district—Commissioner Miller.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shiloh Ridge Estates Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2003-212 creating the district- Commissioner Miller.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Cherry Creek North Subdivision Street Benefit District Phase II and consider Resolution No. 2003-213 creating the district-Commissioner Miller.
8. Consider Resolution Nos. 2003-214 and 2003-215 and Sunday sales affidavits for cereal malt beverage licenses for Lake Shawnee Golf Course and Forbes Golf Course- Commissioner Miller.
9. Consider Resolution No. 2003-216 and Sunday sales affidavit for a cereal malt beverage license for Pat’s Pig Baldwin BBQ-Commissioner Miller.
10. Consider Resolution No. 2003-217 and Sunday sales affidavit for a cereal malt beverage license for The Shack, Inc.
B. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contracts C457-2003, C458-2003 , C459-2003 and C460-2003 for hardware and software maintenance.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for trout.
D. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for a printer and request to purchase one additional printer.
E. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider settlement of C.R., a minor vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Case 03-4131.
F. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider year-end financial transactions.
G. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to apply for a United Methodist Health Ministry oral health grant.
1. Consider appointment of Melissa McLean to the Valeo Board of Directors.
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2003-218, 2003-219 and 2003-220 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the SE Croco Road over Lynn Creek bridge project.
3. Consider awarding bid for the bridge replacement project on SE 89th Street over Tributary to Wakarusa and Contract C461-2003 for same.
4. Consider Contracts C462-2003 through C495-2003 (34 contracts) for social service funding, services for the elderly funding and special alcohol/drug funding.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS