1. Presentation of plaque in appreciation of support of the Topeka Water Festival.
1. Consider Contract C454-2003, Interlocal Agreement with the City of Topeka, for the 2004 Neighborhood Revitalization Plan.
2. Consider request for continuance of the construction and financing of the Lake Shawnee Trail.
III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider proposal from Charlton Manley, Inc. for Shawnee County’s 2004 insurance coverage.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Public Hearing for the proposed replacement of the Wastewater Treatment Plant serving Shawnee County Sewer District No. 65 and consider Resolution No. 2003-208 for same—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-209 authorizing the placement and maintenance of a speed limit sign (35 mph) on NW 39th Street between NW Menoken Road to NW Brickyard Road—Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider project budget for the design and construction of a major maintenance project to repair the deck of the NW 35th Street Bridge over Halfday Creek.
4. Consider project budget for the design and construction of a major maintenance project to repair the deck of the South Topeka Blvd. Bridge over the Wakarusa River.
C. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request for capital expenditures for two walk-behind floor scrubbers.
D. SHAWNEE COUNTY PLANNING - Barry Beagle
1. Consider final plat of Linwood Subdivision No. 3 located at NW 50th Street and NW Green Hills Road.
2. Consider final plat of River Hill Subdivision located at SW 6th Avenue and SW Wanamaker Road.
E. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel for training.
2. Consider Contract C455-2003 for inmate drug and alcohol treatment program at the Adult Detention Center.
F. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider year-end financial transactions.
1. Consider acceptance of easement necessary for the construction and maintenance of Shawnee County Sewer District No. 79 Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 2.
2. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Cherry Creek North Subdivision Street Benefit District project.
3. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Kenneth C. Scott; Forrest Walter; Francis W. Kent; and Nathan Rewerts.
4. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Dover Drainage Correction project.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Agricultural and Related Waste Control Permit for an expansion of the Iwig Dairy at 3320 SE Tecumseh Road.
6. Consider awarding bid for the SE 89th Street over Tributary to Wakarusa bridge replacement project and Contract C456-2003 for same.
7. Reflect reappointment of William Allen to the Kansas Expocentre Board as the 1st Commission District representative.
8. Acknowledge receipt of Overtime Report for IT and Emergency Communications.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS