III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of a petition for attachment of adjoining lands to Consolidated Rural Water District No. 2 and consider setting a hearing date for December 29, 2003.
B. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C449-2003 for software maintenance for the OTG Imagining System.
C. SHAWNEE COUNTY PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider request to vacate a 15-foot utility easement extending east-west across property at 2521 NW Kling Court and sign Order of Vacation.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider providing a sewer easement to the City of Auburn necessary to maintain the Shawnee County Division No. 2-shop sewer line.
E. ELECTIONS – Elizabeth Ensley
1. Consider request to purchase a Puffy Registration Station.
F. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Contract C450-2003 agreeing to release certain real estate collateral to the City of Topeka for the purposes of constructing a fly off ramp and consent to a partial release of the mortgage (County was issuer of individual development revenue bond).
2. Consider Contract C454-2003, Interlocal Agreement with the City of Topeka, for the 2004 Neighborhood Revitalization Plan.
G. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to reclassify an existing Family Planning ARNP/Team Leader position to an RN/ Team Leader position and authorization to advertise and fill the position.
H. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider year-end financial transactions.
I. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider closings and/or restricted use of Lake Shawnee during special events and stocking of trout and other fish in 2004.
1. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and temporary construction easement for the NW 62nd Street project and authorize payment to property owner.
2. Consider acceptance of public improvement easements necessary for the Prairie Hill Subdivision sanitary sewer improvements and authorize payment to property owners.
3. Consider Contract C451-2003 for the purchase of a permanent public right of way easement necessary for the construction of the bridge replacement project on SW 61st Street over the North Branch of the Wakarusa River.
4. Consider awarding bid for the bridge replacement project on SW 93rd over Tributary to Wakarusa and Contract C452-2003 for same.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2003-207 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check-- Commissioner Miller.
6. Consider Highway Safety Project Request for Reimbursement for the Kansas Clicks Special Traffic Enforcement Mobilization #1 overtime for the period of November 18, 2003 through December 1, 2003.
7. Consider Contract C453-2003 for software maintenance on the mobile data computers in the Sheriff’s Office patrol vehicles.
8. Acknowledge receipt of the Health Agency’s FQHC Board Agenda for December 16, 2003 and minutes of the November meeting.
9. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre December 17, 2003 Board Agenda and minutes of the November meeting.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS