1. Acknowledgement of achievements during the 2003 United Way Campaign by United Way.
III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution Nos. 2003-202 and 2003-203 authorizing cereal malt beverage licenses for Pauline Food Center and Petro Deli, Inc.—Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-204 authorizing a cereal malt beverage license for Dillon Stores, d/b/a Dillons #3—Commissioner Miller.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 4, Lateral District No. 5 Phase II within Cherry Creek North Subdivision and consider setting a hearing date.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 33, Lateral District No. 7 within Shiloh Ridge Estates Subdivision and consider setting a hearing date.
B. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C440-2003 for annual maintenance of Listcat Plus software.
2. Consider Contract C441-2003 for annual maintenance of Maxback/VSE software.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request for the Sherwood Regional Sewer District to participate in the upsizing of a sewer line.
2. Consider request for an intermittent position for the period from December 22, 2003 through January 22, 2004.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-205 authorizing the execution of a loan agreement with KDHE increasing the original loan for the Sewer District No. 33 project—Commissioner Miller.
D. DISTRICT ATTORNEY
1. Consider Contract C442-2003 with New Dawn Technologies for a case management system.
E. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider Contract C443-2003 for the retrofit project for the electronic security system.
F. FACLITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider Change Order #2 for the 2002 Bond Improvement Project which includes improvements at the Kansas Expocentre and the Health Agency.
G. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C444-2003 with the YWCA for Adult Field Services stroke victim clients to use the therapeutic pool once a week.
H. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C423-2003, master contract for the Teamsters Union covering the years 2004 through 2006 and Resolution No. 2003-192 adopting same—Commissioner Miller.
I. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider Contract C445-2003, addendum to Contract C450-2002 providing janitorial services through December 31, 2005.
J. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider encumbering funds for the Corrections Department.
2. Consider encumbering funds for the Sheriff’s Department.
3. Consider encumbering funds for Information Technology.
4. Consider year-end financial transactions.
K. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C447-2003 for management and operation of the Shawnee County Public Golf Courses.
1. Selection of JEDO Chairman for 2004.
1. Consider Contract C446-2003 for annual maintenance of dictating equipment for the District Attorney’s Office.
2. Consider acceptance of easement for the street benefit district project in Quail Run Subdivision.
3. Consider appointments of Barry Beagle, Planning Director and William Massey, Kaw River Recycling, to the Shawnee County Solid Waste Management Committee.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2003-206 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
5. Acknowledge receipt of a Public Notice regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc. Wastewater Treatment Facility.
6. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of February 24, 2003, June 23 and 30, 2003, July 24 and 28, 2003, August 7, 11, and 14, 2003; September 29, 2003; and December 8, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS