1. Present plaque to Lt. David Bentley, Shawnee County Sheriff’s office, upon his retirement.
III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. CITY OF TOPEKA
1. Consider Contract C435-2003, interlocal agreement establishing a Metropolitan Planning Organization.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider request to authorize payment of burial expenses.
D. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider encumbrance for carpet for the Administrative Hearing Officer area of the Courts.
2. Consider encumbrance for accounts payables for year-end obligations for the Coroner’s Office.
3. Consider any other year-end financial transactions.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to waive formal bidding procedures and authorize the purchase of floatable play structures for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
2. Consider request to waive formal bidding procedures and authorize negotiations with the low bidder for construction of the sanitary sewer for the Girls’ Ball Diamond Complex at Lake Shawnee.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to award bid for elevator upgrade at the Health Agency and Contract C436-2003 for same.
1. Consider reappointments of Dr. Greggory Van Sickle and Terry Wages to the FQHC Board of Directors.
2. Discuss the Ambulance Advisory Board.
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2003-199 and 2003-200 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2003-201 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
3. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Courthouse Maintenance Department.
4. Consider Contract C438-2003 for online real estate data search service.
5. Consider awarding bid for the bridge replacement project on SE 101st Street over Berry Creek and Contract C439-2003 for same.
6. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment regarding permit renewal for the Household Hazardous Waste facility.
7. Reflect receipt of Contract C434-2003 with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas for administrative services for the 2004 health benefit plan.
8. Consider Contract C437-2003, amendment to the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment System expansion and upgrade engineering services contract, providing for the design and construction services for the Lincolnshire Pump State and Force Main project.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS