III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution 2003-197 and Sunday sales affidavit for a cereal malt beverage license for P.J.’s Bar and Grill at 5011 SW Topeka Blvd.--Commissioner Miller.
B. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contracts C430-2003 and C431-2003 with SBC for lease of T-1 lines in support of the Shawnee County 800 MHz radio system.
C. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider proposal to transition the Shawnee County Public Access system from County maintenance and responsibility to Kansas University DASC.
D. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider the project budget for the Lincolnshire pump station and force main project.
E. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C432-2003 for physician services for patients of the Health Agency who have been hospitalized.
F. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS- Dina Pennington
1. Consider application for FY03 unexpended funds through the Kansas Department of Corrections.
G. NOXIOUS WEEDS- John Kabus
1. Consider Contract C433-2003 for noxious weed control with the Kansas Department of Transportation.
1. Acknowledge receipt of emergency purchase form for the replacement of a water heater at the DOC.
2. Consider Resolution 2003-198 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check-Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider acceptance of public improvement easements necessary for the Prairie Hill Subdivision sanitary sewer improvements and authorization to compensate the involved parties the agreed upon amounts.
4. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and temporary construction easement for the NW 62nd street project and authorization to compensate the involved parties the agreed upon amount.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended November 26, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS