III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. REFUSE DEPT. – Steve Bolton
1. Consider request to increase residential rates by five percent.
C. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to pay a portion of dues to the International Association of Business Communicators for the Community Relations Specialist.
2. Consider Contract C402-2003 with Jayhawk File Express, LLC for confidential file storage and confidential document destruction services.
3. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant RN position.
D. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to purchase a cell phone for the Undersheriff under the County’s pooled minutes plan.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider revised project budget for the NW Landon Road Bridge over Solider Creek project.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C403-2003 for maintenance of the burster.
G. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request for continuance of the construction and financing of the Lake Shawnee trail.
H. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider request to fill vacant position in Motor Vehicle Division.
1. Consider appointment of Nancy Irwin to the Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority Board—Commissioner Kane
1. Consider acceptance of easements necessary for construction of the Prairie Hill Subdivision Sanitary Sewer and authorize payment of property owners.
2. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Maintenance Department.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Expocentre Board’s November Meeting Agenda and minutes of the October meeting.
4. Consider Contract C404-2003 for construction engineering inspection services for the SE Berryton Road over Lynn Creek bridge replacement project.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended October 31, 2003.
6. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of February 6, 2003.
7. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03C1734—The Denison State Bank vs. Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS