III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-173 for a cereal malt beverage license for Wood Oil Company, Inc. located at 5305 SW Topeka Blvd., Topeka, Kansas—Commissioner Miller.
B. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-174 authorizing certain administrative staff of the Shawnee County Department of Community Corrections to enter into provider agreements on behalf of the County—Commissioner Miller.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for chemicals and fertilizers.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C391-2003 with the Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved allowing AmeriCorps volunteers to be placed at the Health Agency.
1. Discuss City of Topeka’s proposal to levy one quarter cent sales tax.
2. Consider appointment of William Buch to the Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority Board.
1. Consider acceptance of easements for the Prairie Hill Subdivision Sanitary Sewer project and authorize payment to property owners.
2. Acknowledge receipt of emergency purchase form regarding a transmission replacement.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-175 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
4. Acknowledge receipt of United Way final report for Shawnee County employees.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 03-C-1684—Dana Mercer vs. former Shawnee County Public Works Director, Charles Sease, individually and in his official capacity, Shawnee County Zoning Administrator, Frank Weinhold, individually and in his official capacity; and Case No. 03-C-1671—North America Savings Bank, FSB vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
6. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of June 12, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS