III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Ann Setterlund for damage to driveway and yard.
2. Consider claim of Southwestern Bell for losses incurred when Public Works cut an under road phone cable.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider rejecting bid for the NW Landon Road over Big Soldier Creek bridge replacement project and authorize the Public Works Department to negotiate with the low bidder.
D. HUMAN RESOURCES – Richard Davis
1. Consider request to hire a temporary administrative person for County Planning Department.
E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to reallocate a Computer I position to a Computer Operator II position.
1. Consider appointment of Nancy Irwin to the MTAA Board of Directors.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended October 31, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS