III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claims of Kenneth and Jackie Lewis and Farmers Insurance Group for damage caused by sewer back up.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider acceptance of easement for the construction of the Prairie Hill Subdivision Sanitary Sewer and authorize payment to homeowners.
D. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for bathhouse construction at the Lake Shawnee swimming beach.
2. Consider awarding bid for lockers for Parks and Recreation.
E. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider letter to the Juvenile Justice Authority approving the use of FY03 unexpended intervention/graduated sanctions funds.
1. Discuss energy audit.
2. Consider rescheduling the November 24 Commission meeting to November 26.
1. Consider additional amount of $35.00 for renewal of the subscription to “Hotel Trends”.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of October 2003.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-172 authorizing County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider acceptance of permanent public right-of-way easement necessary for the SW 61st Street over North Branch of Wakarusa Bridge project.
5. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Health Agency for pay periods #21 and #22.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS