1. Consider Home Rule Resolution HR 2003-16 adopting the existing Topeka Shawnee County Subdivision Regulations as the Shawnee County Subdivision Regulations- Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution HR 2003-17 adopting the existing Topeka Shawnee County Zoning code as the Shawnee County Zoning Code- Commissioner Miller.
III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 74, Lateral District No. 7 within Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 7 and to enlarge the Sherwood Regional Waste Water Treatment District and set hearing date of November 17, 2003.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-170 authorizing the placement and maintenance of a speed limit sign (30 mph) on SW 91st Street from SW Hodges Road east to Auburn City Limits—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider request to transfer $80,000 from road maintenance budget to equipment maintenance budget.
C. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to solicit bids for vehicles for the Sheriff’s Office, Parks and Recreation, and Noxious Weeds.
2. Consider request to access the State of Kansas Motor Vehicle Contract for vehicles request by the Parks and Recreation Department.
3. Consider awarding bid for roof repair at the District #3 Public Works Shop.
1. Discuss sick leave carryover for Planning Director.
2. Consider payment of costs incurred by County employee involved in rescue attempt.
1. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement for the NW Carlson Road over Post Creek bridge project and authorize payment to property owner.
2. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of May 15, 2003, July 7, 10 and 17, 2003.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the quarterly financial and program progress reports for Intervention/Graduated Sanctions and seventeen Prevention Programs.
4. Consider Contract C389-2003 for online real estate data search service.
5. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for July to September 2003 for the Coroner’s Office.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2003-171 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS