III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2003-166 and Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2003-15 relating to the County’s health insurance and cafeteria plan.
B. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to encumber funds for items for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center, the Velma K. Paris new preschool and weight room addition, and the Shawnee North Ball Diamonds.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C380-2003, amendment to KDHE grant increasing funding by $3,000 to be used solely to purchase computer equipment to facilitate electronic documentation of immunization data.
D. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request for capital expenditures for emergency replacement of a compressor on a beer cooler and new public address system for Domer Arena
E. CORRECTIONS – Elizabeth Gillespie
1. Consider Contract C381-2003 with Johnson Controls, Inc. for computer support and maintenance to the HVAC systems in the Adult Detention Center’s new addition and the Juvenile Detention Center.
F. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider Contract C382-2003, addendum to Contract C403-2002 for parking lot snow removal at the Courthouse and the Health Agency.
G. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C383-2003 with Robert C. Taggert and Associates for appraisal of certain real property interests on various Public Works projects.
2. Consider Contract C384-2003 with Collins Land Services to perform services for acquisition of certain real property interests on various Public Works projects.
3. Consider Contract C385-2003 with Robert C Taggart and Associates to perform services for acquisition of certain real property interests on various Public Works projects.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2003-167 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Kansas Dept. of Corrections authorizing approval of the FY 2004 Comprehensive Plan relative to Community Corrections.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS