III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C374-2003 with the City of Topeka for the repair of a County owned bridge over Deer Creek near the intersection of SE 29th Street and Westedge Road.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Contract C375-2003 with the City of Topeka setting the fee the Sheriff’s Office will pay the City to utilize their fleet car wash services.
D. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider request to issue an RFP for the County and Health Agency’s external audits with an option for preparing the Health Agency’s cost report calculations.
2. Consider request to transfer funds from General Expense Contingency to the Kansas Expocentre.
E. REGISTER OF DEEDS – Marilyn Nichols
1. Consider transfer of Technology Fund dollars to the County’s General Fund.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bids for surplus property.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for surplus property.
G. ELECTIONS – Libby Ensley
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant position.
2. Consider request to purchase election equipment (memory cards).
1. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Darin Daniels, Marc Folsom, Shawn Lucas, Timmy Atkins, Ray Jackson, Michael Eschete, Kaleb Mize, Michael and Jill Eschete, Michael Dick, DonnThornwall, and Eric Palmberg.
2. Reflect that Commissioner Miller signed Contract C376-2003 with the KBI to process Medical Reserve Corps volunteer background checks as previously approved.
3. Reflect that the County Counselor signed a quitclaim deed quitclaiming to Patty Dillon and Kim Vickers mineral rights on a very small lot in a platted subdivision.
4. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement necessary for the SW 61st Street over N. Branch Wakarusa River bridge project and authorization to pay property owner the agreed settlement amount.
5. Consider acceptance of public improvement easements necessary for the Park and Recreation girl’s softball diamond and shelters sanitary sewer improvements and authorization to pay agreed upon settlement amount to property owner.
6. Consider Contract C377-2003 for construction of the Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3 street benefit district project.
7. Consider Contract C378-2003 for construction of the Shawnee County sewer district No. 85 lateral sanitary sewer district No. 2 in Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS