III. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. Facilites Management - Jon Forrestt
1. Consider Contract C362-2003 for modification to the Health Agency.
2. Consider request to supplement bond project funding to upgrade the elevator at the Health Agency.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claims of Susan Tindall and Cronister and Company, Inc. for damage caused by sewer backup.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contracts C363-2003, C364-2003 and C365-2003 for the intensive home visitation program for at-risk families with young children or families who are expecting children.
2. Consider request to solicit proposals for laboratory services.
E. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to advertise and fill vacant Office Assistant II position.
2. Consider request to subscribe to Executive Leadership.
F. DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to negotiate with bidders for electronic security system retrofit.
2. Consider Contract C366-2003 authorizing the Dept. of Corrections to show videocassettes to inmates and juveniles with out violating the licensing restrictions.
1. Consider appointments to the County Planning Commission
1. Consider emergency vehicle permits for Christopher C. Marten, Douglas Schreiner (2 vehicles), Jason Schone, and Charlie Thompson.
2. Consider acceptance for permanent public right-of-way easement for the NW Carlson Road over Post Creek bridge project and authorization to pay property owner the agreed settlement amount.
3. Consider request for reimbursement on the Highway Safety Project for Mobilization #4 covering overtime from August 29, 2003 through September 4, 2003.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the 2002 Independent Auditors’ Report for Shawnee County and the Health Agency.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Emergency Management End Year 2003 Performance Report for Shawnee County Emergency Management.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the Health Agency’s overtime report for pay periods 19 and 20.
7. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Waste Manage of Kansas, Inc. regarding price increase for disposal at Rolling Meadows Recycling and Disposal Facility.
8. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Maintenance Department.
9. Consider payment of additional $20.00 for APCO membership for the Emergency Communications Center.
10. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of January 27, 2003.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS