A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Public Hearing for the expenditures of the Local Law Enforcement Block Grant.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contracts C354-2003 and C355-2003 for ARNP services.
2. Consider request to sign agreement with the Kansas Bureau of Investigation for background checks for volunteers.
3. Consider request to construct two offices on the main level of the Shawnee County Health Agency.
4. Consider request to abolish an accountant position, reclassify the Clinical Services Office Manager II position to an Assistant Administrative Services Manager and establish an Office Manager I position within Administrative Services.
5. Consider Contract C356-2003 to provide Tuberculosis Control Management between the Kansas Department of Social Rehabilitation Services and the Shawnee County Health Agency.
D. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to post and fill one vacant custodian position for the Adult Detention Center.
2. Consider request to reclassify a vacant Lead Corrections Specialist position at the Juvenile Detention Center downward to a Corrections Specialist position.
E. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider Contract C357-2003 for collection of unpaid taxes.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the printing of three (3) 2004 activity brochures.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the final report for the Sunflower State Games and consider an informal request to move the golf events to Lake Shawnee in 2004.
1. Consider Contract C358-2003 with the City of Topeka for distribution of certain sales tax monies for the fly-off ramp from the Kansas Avenue Bridge.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider increased cost of membership in the National Sheriff’s Association.
2. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for IT and Emergency Communications.
3. Consider acceptance of a permanent public right-of-way easement and authorization to pay property owner the agreed settlement for the SE 101st Street over Berrys Creek bridge project.
4. Consider authorization of confirmation letter regarding the 2002 audit of Financial Statement.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Shawnee County Ambulance Advisory Board’s annual report.
6. Receive, for approval by the Board, Commission Meeting minutes of June 19 and 26, 2003.
7. Consider awarding bid for Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 3 Street Benefit District.
8. Consider rejecting the low bid for Sewer District No. 85, Lateral District No. 2 and awarding the bid to the next lowest bidder.
9. Consider accepting easements for SE 89th Street over Tributary to Wakarusa River project and grant authorization to pay the property owner the agreed upon settlement.
10. Consider Resolution 2003-159, authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check- Commissioner Miller.
11. Consider Contracts C359-2003 and C360-2003 for Real Estate Data Search Services.
12. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence dated September 24, 2003 from the County Counselor to the City Clerk, City Attorney and Mayor Felker.